2017 Prestige 500 Fly Motor Yacht
Yacht price :
METICULOUS OWNER IS READY FOR THE NEXT YACHT.
Balanced forms and overall expression affirm power and security.
The Flybridge of the PRESTIGE 500 is the point of pride of the boat, with a unique size for a motor yacht of 50’.
Her interior layout features two concepts that define her personality: an immense living space on a single level, benefitting from a spacious integrated galley that services both the interior and exterior, and her owner’s suite bathed in light by two large panoramic windows, with an independent access and a very large adjoining head and shower compartment.
A great success, and equipped with a propulsion pod, this PRESTIGE has won more awards than any 50-footer in the world!
- Three Staterooms layout with two heads plus space for a Crew Quarter.
- Double Helm Stations equipped with Raymarine Navigation System.
- Opacmare Hydraulic Swim Platform with Dinghy Cradle (Dinghy is not included).
- Luxury Teak deck package (Teak in very good condition).
- Twin IPS600 with only 240 hours on them. Joystick control system.
- Cockpit Joystick docking control system station.
- Onan Generator 13.5 KW with only 350 hours on it.
- Shore power 50 amp cord with Cable Master reel cord storage.
- Washer and Dryer.
- Dometic Safe box in Master stateroom.
- 500 Fly Motor Yacht
- Miami, FL, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Motor Yacht
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 50 ft - 15.24 meter
- 53 ft 10 in - 16.41 meter
- 14 ft 9 in - 4.5 meter
- Draft - max:
- 3 ft 7 in - 1.09 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- 30080 lbs
- Volvo Penta
- Cruise Speed:
- 28 MPH
- 250 MI
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Pod Drive
- Fuel Type:
- 435 (Individual), 870 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 345 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 84 gallons - 2 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- 32 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Revolution Yacht Group is happy to consider all trades on this vessel. Financing is available, as is worldwide shipping, insurance, inspection or travel arrangements, and anything else you need to make this your next boat.
We look forward to finding out more about how we can help!
For More Information Or To Schedule A Showing Please Contact :
Ignacio Badino at: Cell: 305 629 0116
or email : Ignaciob@revolutionyachtgroup.com
Fort Lauderdale office:954-372-3949